When building a dream home, you should be careful in selecting every essential thing from tiling to the screw. Door handles are often a confusing item to many people where they are unaware of the varied types available on the markets. Beautiful and suitable door handles with perfect locks often give a finishing touch to the entire home.
Are you in search of the best Door Handle Melbourne available? Then this article would help you to get an outline of varied kinds of door handles for your home or office spaces. If you have thought of renovating your home or changing your door handles, these below-mentioned choices will make you quite overwhelmed. Get acquainted with the different types of door handles.
Parts of Door Handle Melbourne:
Before getting into the different types of door handles, you must be aware of the parts of it. It is an essential part to determine the mechanism which would take you to operate them in a proper way. It will also aid you to handle the parts accurately without any flaws. Some of the key parts of the door handles are as follows:
- Door Knob: The part to turn pull and push for the opening mechanism.
- Latch: It is the internal part that goes inside the door.
- Latch Strikes: It is the part that latches enter.
- Deadbolt: It is seen usually above or below the door lever.
- Snib: It is a built-in lock mechanism for door handles.
Types of Door Handles:
As mentioned earlier, there are different varieties and types of door handle depending on how they are used and how they look. Even though finding a perfect door handle is an easy task, one needs to consider something while purchasing the door handles for their space. To choose the proper one, you must look forward to the utility and the aesthetic look as well. Listed are the types of door handles:
- Lever Latch: It is the simplest door handle available on the market that keeps the door shut with the latch. It is the reason why this variety got its name. You can release the latch and will be able to keep the door open. It usually has elongated handles and operates the latch mechanism inside.
- Lever Lock: This lock system is similar to that of lever latch handles. The only difference is that it has a keyhole plate beneath the lever. The operating mechanism is also similar to lever latch handles. It allows you to give a built-in lock system without making the designs and parts destroyed.
- Lever Bathrooms: These beneficial handles can be operated easily and can be locked quickly from inside. The security and the privacy of this handle type are high when compared to that of the other two. It is an advantageous kind of door handle that provides you privacy.
- Lever Privacy: A built-in locking mechanism is provided in this type of handle which is similar to that of a bathroom lever. The difference is that it can be unlocked using a key from outside. It is ideal for interiors and as well as for bedrooms.
- Pull Door Handles: In this type of handle, the mechanism needs no latches and latch strikes. The handles are simply designed to open and shut the doors as in kitchens straight-edged handles, T handles and curved D handles are the prominent ones in this type.
- Flush Pull Handles: It is best suitable for sliding doors and is fixed with the doors. It allows the doors to slide on the cavity and creates a flush finish look. These types of handles are available in different styles and sizes and with varied designs also.
Are you still in search of the best Door Handle Melbourne for your sweet home? No worries! Auzzie Tiles & Bathroomware wholeheartedly welcomes you with pride. We offer you the ensured best quality service and products at reliable costs. Also, ensure you the dedicated service providers in installing our products.